29 Oct Why travelers need to compare travel insurance services?
Planning for a trip? Don’t have travel insurance? Relax!
Going to a foreign land without travel insurance is like riding without a helmet. But the question that often comes to your mind is: why travel insurance? Well, we have the answer!
Travel insurance is a protection while you travel and when you reach a foreign land. Any hindrances that you may come across during your travel are covered in this type of insurance. So Metis Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd provides you with a hassle-free travel whenever you plan a trip.
What type of coverage does a travel insurance policy provide?
- Delay and cancellation of flights
- Loss of baggage and other belongings
- Accidental claim
- Reimbursement for visits to the doctor or the pharmacy
- Distress caused due to flight hijacks
Types of travel insurance policies:
- Corporate travel: Going on a business trip? Don’t worry! We at Metis Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd has travel insurance plans to guard you while you establish financial ties with people abroad.
- Student travel: Pursuing higher studies abroad can be safer when you have travel insurance for your child. Any kind of medical distress or loss of belongings will be covered under the policy.
- Senior citizens travel insurance: Citizens who are aged and have no one around to take care of them can opt for this type of travel insurance to experience a safe travel. Any loss will be reimbursed as per the policy is chosen.
- Individual travel: When you’re traveling all by yourself, you need someone to shield you from any harm that awaits you. We at Metis Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd helps you ensure a safe travel, and deal with any losses that you incur during the same.
- Family travel: Protecting your family of any unforeseen circumstances that might prevail amid the travel is as important as planning the travel. So opt for a good travel insurance plan for your family.
When you buy travel insurance, it all depends on what kind of cover you want. For example:
- Single trip v/s annual trip cover: A single trip cover would give you coverage for that particular trip which you are planning; whereas an annual trip cover will cover you for an entire year, for any number of trips that you make.
- Depending upon the nature of the travel: Metis Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd offers a choice between limited and comprehensive coverage plans. If you want a limited coverage plan that provides basic coverage, it will come with a lower premium in contrast with a comprehensive plan.
- Single v/s group policy: A single policy will protect each member individually while a group policy offers protection to all members along with the injured.
Travelling can create mishap and a lot of emotional turmoil at times. So while you book a travel plan, don’t forget to buy insurance along with it!