23 Oct Specialist home insurance- some general information
“Home is the starting place of love, hope and dreams.”
A home is a place where one spends most of his life and cherishes memories that last a lifetime. But that very home needs to be protected from any unforeseen circumstances that may arise, and that is why your home needs to be insured well in advance.
What is a home insurance?
A home insurance is an insurance policy specially designed to protect your home from any kind of danger and damage. A home insurance covers the following:
- Damage by fire.
- Damage caused by natural disasters like earthquakes, floods, etc.
- Loss and damage of belongings in the house.
Home insurance not only ensures your house but the other elements inside and outside it. From the furniture to your kitchen utensils; from your garden to your fence, everything can be insured. Metis Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd offers some of the best options to protect your home from any unanticipated damage to your property.
Unlike normal home insurance, a specialist home insurance is for special or unusual homes that may catch attention, but are difficult to insure. Specialist homes include the homes with a sensitive structure, prone to breakage or fire. In cases like these, insurance becomes a little bit worrisome.
Why home insurance?
The perks of having your home insured are as follows:
- Due to its extensive nature, home insurance covers all components of your home; be it the furniture, garage or your fence! Metis Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd is here to listen to your requirements and suggest the best plan for you.
- Not only you get a financial security to your house, but you also get reimbursement for the damage caused.
- With a nominal amount paid either monthly or annually, you can protect your home from the natural calamities that come without warning.
- Getting home insurance is a good investment and doesn’t even dig a hole in your pocket!
However, there are some conditions that are not entertained under a home insurance policy:
- Loss by natural wear and tear
- Loss by foreign invasion or a nuclear war
- Loss of cash and other belongings
Homes with thatched roofs and a different framework are more likely to catch fire or experience breakage under abnormal circumstances and hence they need to be insured. Also if people are building homes by themselves, they should get an insurance well in advance. The home insurance will not only protect your house but will also compensate you for the damage caused. If you do not opt for home insurance, you will be only burdened by heavy repair charges.
Having an insured roof over you is a thousand times better than having no roof at all. Metis Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd gives you exactly what you want to have a safer home, for you and your loved ones. So opt for home insurance now with the help of our expert agents.